We are delighted to be launching fourth round of the 120 Under 40 Ingenuity Fund in 2022. This round of funding will build momentum toward the 2022 International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP), connecting sexual and reproductive health to Universal Health Coverage (UHC).
The overall purpose of the 2022 120 Under 40 Ingenuity Fund is to encourage the winners of 120 Under 40 to think creatively and inventively about ways to advance family planning and reproductive health for women and men, communities, and countries around the world. The fund is designed to reward fresh, inventive thinking that will enable breakthroughs in family planning and reproductive health — the kind of thinking that can cause a “positive disruption” in some aspect of family planning, and in this unique circumstance also alleviate a much-needed gap in family planning and reproductive health.
- Applicants are eligible to apply if:
- The applicant(s) is/are a 120 under 40 winner.
- The applicant(s) is/are not a previous Ingenuity Fund winner(s). Previous Ingenuity
- Fund winners are not eligible to apply for this round of funding. This round of
- funding will not include any additional money for previous Ingenuity Fund winners.
Awards will be given at several levels up to $10,000. Applicants may request the level of funding they think is appropriate to their proposal, and funds will then be disbursed as the committee deems appropriate.
Ready to apply? Click here for the full rules and guidelines!
Check out the 2021 Ingenuity Fund Winners and their projects to get inspired to make your own “positive disruptions” in family planning and reproductive health.